A few times when I attacked my own art—for the nice anon who asked.
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present the new Peter Pan and Wendy of the new movie, currently being filmed, Pan (2015).
(due for release 17th of July, 1015)
"I think for Steve, it’s just so important for him to contribute something. He doesn’t want to be in the shadows. Bucky in this version has always looked out for him and been very overprotective. He’s had Steve in his mind in a certain way. He’d never want anything to happen to him—he’s the only family he’s ever had. […] I think for him there’s an element of, "Okay I’m going to go fight and I will survive this one mission and then I’ll come back and I’ll not go back." But the problem is that he has no choice because Steve’s going and he never lets Steve go by himself. […] Bucky’s like, "It’s you and I care about you—of course I love you." - Sebastian Stan [x]
You follow me on tumblr but will you follow me into war
shut the fuck up steve
every deleted scene from the thor movies is a treasure and should never have ended up on the cutting room floor
Anyone who dismisses her as eye candy didn’t watch the same movie I did, and ought to go sit in a corner and think about their misogyny.
I mean, god, it’s the little things. That “who do you want me to be?” she asks Steve while they’re in the car is just so raw. This is a woman whose entire life has been defined by ‘who do you want me to be?’ and so she falls back on it because she has nothing else left. And Steve doesn’t buy into the trap and just says “how about a friend?”
And god, her face when she thought Nick Fury was dying. The sheer level of silent devastation she’s trying not to show and failing.
I just cannot get seeing this moving and not seeing Natasha. Because if you just dismiss her as eye candy, that’s what you’re doing (I’m looking at you, several male reviewers).
Today’s list of standout Natasha moments (it varies):
- Reaction to Nick’s death.
- Reaction to NIck’s not being dead (she looks so wounded under the physical pain and confusion).
- Suiting up and infiltrating the WSC meeting with Pierce with a gunshot wound to her shoulder.
- Speaking of that, saving their asses shortly after getting said GSW, using a heavy piece of equipment even while she could barely stand.
- Using the widow’s bite on herself.
- That moment where she pauses to gird her emotional loins before she respond’s to Pierce’s jab about the world seeing her as she is (which it wouldn’t, because of course who she is and how she is is not what she’s done).
- The steely-eyed, contained anger bubble gum snap. (Most bad-ass use of bubble gum ever.)
#scarlett johansson is a remarkably pretty woman#and it continues to piss me off that basically as soon as she turned 18#that was all reviewers could see about her#even though by that age she’d already proven herself to be a damn good actress as well#and it’s not like her talent had an expiration date#the moment she was a legal adult
Marvel’s phase two was basically to destroy all of the Avengers homes so they will be forced to live together in the Avengers Tower
Isn’t this like hollowing out a corpse, then putting someone else’s organs inside and cooking them?
i was expecting the other fandom
i was expecting the other fandom
so many hot girls……. all of us
maybe 5 hot boys